Poniżej wpisz nazwisko, tytuł, frazę, słowo którego szukasz:
Ostatnio dodane pozycje:
- No Child of Mine
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- A Wanted Man
- Origin (duży format)
- The Science Of Discworld
- The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4
- The Janson Directive
Forget backpacking - feet were made for pushing pedals. Here, Jeremy Clarkson makes a world tour using whatever pice of indigenous transport can save him from self-propulsion. Travelling to Cuba, Iceland, India, the USA and Italy among others, Clarkson takes a look at motoring habits around the globe with his usual stash of straight-talking wit.
- For instance, why is that Italians are more interested in looking good than looking where they're going?
- Why do Indians crash a lot?
- How can an Arab describe himself as "not a rich man" with four of the world's most expensive cars on his drive?
- And why have the otherwise neutral Swiss declared war on the car?
So grab your passport and strap yourself in, as Clarkson sets off on a global adventure comprising of asphalt, mud, air and water to discover just what it is that makes our motorworld tick over.