- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
J. K. Rowling
- One Hundred Years of Solitude (by the winner of Nobel Prize)
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus: A Practical Guide for Improving Communication and Getting What You Want in Your Relationships
- Mnich, który sprzedał swoje Ferrari (książka w języku polskim), duży format
Robin S. Sharma
- The Confession of Katherine Howard (The duties of a Queen. The secrets of a woman...)
- The Murder Room (the number one bestseller)
P. D. James
Paris for One and Other Stories (a collection of 11 short stories, the number one bestseller)Jojo Moyes
A collection of 11 unmissable short stories from the number 1 internationally bestselling author of Me Before You and After You
Nell is twenty-six and has never been to Paris. She’s never even been on a romantic weekend away-to anywhere-before. Travelling abroad isn’t really her thing. But when Nell’s boyfriend fails to show up, she has the chance to prove to everyone-including herself- that she can be independent and intrepid. Alone in Paris, Nell finds a version of herself she never knew existed . . .
In the ten other stories, Jojo Moyes introduces us to a cast of strong, relatable women in the midst of their everyday lives. In Honeymoon in Paris, featuring characters from her bestselling novel, The Girl You Left Behind, Liv and Sophie – though decades apart – both find that marriage is only the beginning of their love stories. In Crocodile Shoes, a businesswoman’s blossoming confidence emerges from a fateful changing-room mix-up. And in both Love in the Afternoon and A Bird in the Hand, two couples dance around the trickiness of long-time marriage. In this irresistible collection, readers will be whisked from elegant perfume shops to taxis to five-star hotel rooms and more.
Jojo Moyes always makes the ordinary moments in life extraordinary. Funny, charming, and unmissable, Paris for One and Other Stories is Moyes at her best.